supernooblolsupernooblol

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

good message!

down with Numa Numa, long live all your base. all 5 r belong to this, gr8 jobe (as Sanjo would say)

Subliminal Subliminal

555! oh my 5ucking god!

666 is out, 555 is in! this flas5 is crunk, 5o shi55le.

Urban Legends-Subliminal Urban Legends-Subliminal

awesome

I love Justin's Urban Legends, and this was a great tribute.

Numa Numa C/Lock Numa Numa C/Lock

that was awesome!

I'll vote 5 on that, great job!

White and Black White and Black

Abstract

Good style, it's something original and cool.

Foamy Fan Movie Foamy Fan Movie

shit

absolute garbage. I do like how you call it "Foamy Fan Movie" when it's Anti Foamy, so you get 6 points there. most people just hate Illwillpress because he a lot more successful than most of us are.

Gradients Tut Gradients Tut

Awesome!

I thought this was a pretty good tutorial. I liked the 3D Gradients, so now I can add special effects to my movie.

LavizWarrior responds:

wow thanks man the 3d gradients its good stuff :O

Boulevard ofBroken Dreams Boulevard ofBroken Dreams

I liked it

Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams is a very deep song, and I thought it was great, but some parts could've been better. Don't worry about the other people who review your movies. Some people are too used to seeing top notch quality and they can be stuck up (read:losers) sometimes. I'm no better than you, but keep trying, and you'll be up there kid.

8/10, 3/5

Kaabi responds:

I said I wouldn't respond to anymore reviews, but I had to for you. I don't know why, but thanks. I guess it was that comment about people wanting to see things top-notch that caught my attention. My next animation won't be better, I think that is my peak animating quality. Let me tell you all something, I am not a good animator, but I make movies for simple entertainment. All you people cannot expect everything to be awesome animation, this is the best I can do. If you look at the good things of a movie instead of looking at all the bad things you'll see this is a worthy movie of NG. I'm sorry, I cannot draw real people, and personally, I like stick movies more than real people movies. I don't know why, its just me. I think this movie would suck more if it was real people, and I'm not just saying that because I can't draw real people. So just accept my flash and enjoy it instead of trying to hate it.

A Treat For NG Users A Treat For NG Users

I was wrong

Weeks ago I reviewed an SS movie saying how they should get lives, but I was wrong. The people on NG should get lives. The main reason they tell you to get lives is because SS submits a flash every day and a bunch of pr0n movies too. If the people really want SS banned, then why does this pass every day? Is it because it says BIG HENTAI BOOBIES? I don't know, but I respect you and everybody else (except for j00bie)

4/5, 9/10. Make more collections ;)

The Bestof2004 Collection The Bestof2004 Collection